Classic detail, superb construction and outstanding thermal efficiency. A weather-tight fit that’s durable and strong. The warmth and beauty of natural light, the simplicity of easy upkeep. A protective, quiet comfort. Is there a window that can do it all?
Casement crank out windows from Lone Star Windows are expertly crafted to meet your every expectation for superior style and performance. The elegant, clean-line design and premium-quality build will change your focus from wanting the best window for your home—to having it.
CASEMENT WINDOW FEATURES
Lone Star casement windows will take your home to a whole new level of style and comfort. Carefully constructed with attention to every detail, the sleek design and ample glass exposure will accentuate your interior with exquisite natural light, while the heavy-duty build delivers maximum structural integrity and strength. When you compare Revere windows to other brands, you’ll see—and feel—the quality distinction.
From day one, Lone Star casement windows begin making a return on your investment. You can expect a decrease in your annual fuel consumption for heating and cooling your home. In addition, easy-care vinyl windows will not require costly annual upkeep, and will enhance the curb appeal of your home and its resale value. All you have to do is contact Lone Star Windows & Siding to begin your savings.
Did you know that Lone Star vinyl replacement windows are eco-friendly in several ways? Each window is precision-engineered to deliver superior energy efficiency and help reduce the consumption of fossil fuels for heating and cooling. And because they never need to be painted, they also lessen the amount of paint, stain and other maintenance-related products from entering the waste stream or polluting the air with potentially harmful organic gasses. As a recyclable material, all in-plant scrap vinyl is reused for other products (such as fencing and decking) to help reduce the volume and environmental impact of waste. Vinyl windows also boast a long service life and typically weigh less than other substrate window products, requiring less energy consumption during transportation.
CASEMENT DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
Revere casement windows will add a striking finish to your home both inside and out. The slimline profile and generous glass exposure will infuse each room with the uplifting beauty of natural light. At the same time, the crisp, clean design and traditional charm will lend a distinctive touch of refinement to the exterior of your home.
Time-honored craftsmanship and attention to detail beautifully define Revere’s exquisite collection of decorative accents. We have everything you need to let your personal taste shine through.
AND A PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION
- Multi-chambered sash and main frame provide insulating dead-air spaces for increased thermal efficiency.
- Protective, solid vinyl main frame and sashes won’t chip, peel, crack or warp. Virgin vinyl (PVC) resin is colored all the way through to ensure lasting beauty and endurance.
- Step-down frame with compression-type inner bulb seal helps block out air and water infiltration.
- Fusion-welded sash and main frame deliver maximum strength and rigidity. Extra-thick extrusions further strengthen the window’s overall structural integrity.
- Insulated glass unit with sealed air space between the panes of glass helps reduce transfer of heat and cold for year-round energy conservation.
- PPG Intercept® Warm Edge Spacer System saves energy by reducing the conduction of heat at the edge of glass for superior thermal performance and longevity.
- Heavy-duty hardware ensures smooth, reliable operation of the windows and allows windows to be cleaned from inside the home—including extra-large window units.
- Metal-reinforced operating and locking attachment provides strong, dependable hardware performance.
- Stainless steel hardware delivers reliable, trouble- free hinge operation.
- Beveled exterior sash design enhances the finished installation appearance for any architectural style.
- Multi-point locking system provides positive locking and added security along the length of the window jamb.
- Low-profile, single-handle positive locking system provides easy operation.
- Color-coordinated hardware creates a clean, uniform appearance.
- Fully extruded overlap vent screen frame delivers maximum, worry-free ventilation.