Genuine American spirit and time-honored craftsmanship are at the heart of Lone Star Windows & Siding’s commitment to quality. It’s what makes our doors among the best in the industry and our service second to none. When you choose a Revere patio door for your home, you can be assured of the highest levels of performance, beauty and value.
There’s nothing like natural light to give your room an inviting, cheerful ambiance. The Revere 6100 patio door lets warmth and light shine through, while creating the feeling of a larger living space. Its clean-line design and generously proportioned glass area allow you to enjoy the beauty of outdoors from the comfort of your home.
SLIDING DOORS FEATURES & BENEFITS
Did you know that Revere vinyl patio doors are eco-friendly in several ways? Each door is expertly crafted to deliver superior energy efficiency and help reduce the consumption of fossil fuels for heating and cooling. And because they never need to be painted, vinyl patio doors also lessen the amount of paint, stain and other maintenance-related products entering the waste stream or polluting the air with potentially harmful organic gasses. As a recyclable material, vinyl scrap can be reprocessed into other products (such as fencing and decking) to help reduce the volume and environmental impact of waste. Vinyl patio doors also boast a long service life and typically weigh less than other substrate door products, requiring less energy consumption during transportation.*
*Source: Vinyl Institute. U.S. EPA Inventory of Sources of Dioxin and Dioxin-Like Compounds.
PERFORMANCE BY DESIGN
Not all doors are created equal. Take a closer look at the Revere 6100 patio door and you’ll see why it’s an excellent choice for superior strength, durability, energy efficiency and lasting beauty.
1 Mainframe and sash extrusions won’t chip, peel, crack or warp. Premium vinyl resin is colored all the way through to ensure a durable, luxurious finish.
2 Sturdy white pinewood main frame substructure combined with vinyl cladding creates an effective thermal barrier.
3 Metal-reinforced sash components provide added strength and structural integrity.
4 Weather stripping in extra-deep integral interlocks at meeting stiles increases insulation and helps block air infiltration.
5 1″thick insulated glass unit with PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System saves energy year-round by reducing the transfer of heat and cold.
6 Dual durometer glazing system absorbs shocks and helps guard against inclement weather.
7 Heavy-duty structural composite roller system with stainless steel ball bearings provides effortless operation and movement of the door panel.
8 Low-profile, anodized aluminum sill cover for extra strength and durability.
- Triple-screw, butt-joint frame construction creates precision-fit corners for maximum strength and weathertight performance.
- Double weatherstripping and vinyl bulb seal offer superior thermal efficiency.
- Durable fiberglass screen with aluminum frame features an adjustable independent wheel system in all four corners and a controlled, spring-tension system for smooth gliding that stays on track.
- Available in a 2-lite style in 5′, 6′ and 8′ widths; a 3-lite style in 9′ width; and a 4-lite style in 12′ width, with center panels that open to each side. Height is standard at 79-1/2″. Custom sizes are available.
- Choose White or Beige door with left or right moving panel.
PATIO DOOR UPGRADES
- BarrierXP® insulating glass package options for increased energy savings and added thermal protection.
- Interior vent foot lock allows limited and secure opening of the door for ventilation.
- Keyed exterior lock offers convenient access from outside the home.
- Brass interior handset for added beauty and visual appeal.
- Decorative glass and grids for enhanced beauty.
REVERE WINDOWS ALWAYS A BEAUTIFUL VIEW
If your home improvement plans include more than patio doors, consider Revere’s full selection of premium vinyl windows. Choose from single hung, double hung, sliding, casement, awning, bay and bow, garden, picture and specialty shape windows. Tested and certified to national industry standards, Revere windows consistently earn high marks for superior quality and performance.