Swing Patio Door
The superior construction and craftsmanship of the Kensington HPP Swing Patio Door adds beauty and elegance to the home demand. This multi-paned door is available in either a single (garden) or double swing. With double strength insulated glass included as standard, either a Low E/ Argon or a high performance glass system is available.
The in-swing opens into your home creating an expansive airy feeling, while the out-swing your home.
Kensington swing doors are built for years of performance and available in several colors as well as custom exterior colors.
Kensington’s Swing Patio Door has a variety of interior and exterior color options we well as interior woodgrain laminates to match any existing decor. Polished brass hinges, handles and locking mechanisms provide lasting beauty and corrosion resistance.
Handle finishes in White (standard), Polished Stainless or Brass
Accessories – Choice of decorative panes such as internal grilles, V-Groove or Bevel-leaded glass, or an optional
Companions – Choice of matching sidelites and transoms
Glazing – High performance glass options
Woodgrain – White door woodgrain interior available in cherry and light oak
Beige door woodgrain interior available in light oak
Through the lifetime of any door, the components most susceptible to failure are the hinges. The Kensington HPP door is manufactured with hinges that are not only adjustable but carry a lifetime guarantee. This feature protects your investment, and assures a quality installation that also allows for adjustments should your home settle over time.
Eight Reasons Our Quality Is Superior
- 1” insulated tempered glass system gives the door superior insulation and sound- deadening properties.
- Fusion-welded panel and frame corners create strong unitized components that prevent air and water infiltration.the home.
- 4 – 9/16” Frame with aluminum reinforced frame, sash, astragal and mulls creates rigidity plus the wear-resistant anodized aluminum sill cover stands up to the worst traffic area in the home.
- Internal weeping system and a 15-degree sloped sill efficiently divert water away from the home.
- High performance weather seals keep the weather on the outside.
- Multi-chambered, maintenance free vinyl profiles are impervious to water, air pollution and normal weathering affects. Never paint or stain your door again.
- Stiles are fully reinforced with engineered box beams for stability and a lifetime of durability.
- Multi-point lock gives you the ultimate in security and weather resistance.
The Kensington Sliding Patio Door is an and bring the outside view into the home. quality and craftsmanship for maintenance free enjoyment.
Available in interior colors of white, tan or wood laminates and exterior solid colors of the option of your own custom colors, the Kensington Sliding Patio Door is offered in is engineered with twin-tandem, bottom- mounted rollers on a state-of-the-art monorail system allowing for a smooth opening and tight closure.
Two unique features – made standard on every door – are the heavy-duty aluminum and tempered glass. We believe that safety, compromised.
Nothing is more enjoyable than a sliding patio door leading to the outdoors. In recent years, the patio door has evolved from a functional
access way to the outside and has transformed into a focal point of the home. As a result, a larger selection of styles, colors, accessories, and variety of options – from high performance glass systems to grille styles and woodgrain interior laminates.
The Kensington Sliding Patio Door is designed for optimum performance as well as lasting, weather-resistant beauty. All doors are engineered with a continuous interlock and multi-point locking mechanism for enhanced security. The elegant hardware styles are style décor.
- Fusion-welded sash panels
- Elegantly sculpted frame and sash
- Optional matching transoms and sidelites available
- Gliding monorail screen track for easy operation
- Sash is structurally reinforced with aluminum bars for maximum strength
- Rugged extruded aluminum sill designed
- Heavy duty rollers for smooth operation
- Available in 2-, 3-, and 4-lite
- Meets or exceeds the standards of the American Architectural and Manufacturers Association (AAMA)
- Multi-point locking handle set