Nothing transforms living spaces like a french swing door. Created from premium vinyl profiles that will never rot, warp or require painting. Lone Star offers doors that are virtually maintenance free. With various options, We can help you create a look that complements your personal style.
FRENCH DOORS FEATURES & BENEFITS
Why You Will Prefer a Hinged Patio Door!
Stile and rail patio doors look great and can be custom tailored to meet your personal style. With options you can pick from nine exterior colors, five hardware finishes, nine decorative glass options and numerous grid patterns to make your project uniquely you.
French Swing door has the style you want and the strength, durability and energy efficiency you need.
French Door Features:
- Multiple-chambered Frame & Panel Profiles Chambered lineals increase strength and thermal performance.
- Fusion-welded Corners Panels feature 45-degree fused corners that effectively stop air and water infiltration.
- Schlegel Q-LonTM Weatherstripping High-performance weather- stripping completely insulates door panels.
- Internal Weeping System Sloped sill design moves water away from the door.
- Sill Weatherstrip Ultra-resistant to wear and tearing.
- Tempered Glass Tape glazed, 7/8″ unit enhances energy efficiency.
- Continuous Fixed Geared Hinge Provides maximum joint strength that helps eliminate panel sag and ensures a weathertight seal.
- Swing Options Hinge can be reversed to allow doors to swing in or out.
- Flush Bolts Additional feature on head and sill of door.
French Door Options:
- Extruded Aluminum Screen Features adjustable rollers for incredibly smooth operation.
- Custom Handles Standard in Polished Brass, French Swing door handles are also available in white, oil-rubbed Bronze, Satin nickel and Antique Brass. Additional faux handle gives uniform look to secondary door.
- Energy-efficient Glass Options French Sliding and Swing door styles feature standard ProSolar low e glass with an Argon gas fill and can be further enhanced with optional glass packages. Ask Abram at Lone Star for a list of features within each package.
- ProSolar® Shade our most advanced low e glass, ProSolar Shade is a spectrally selective glass that blocks damaging UV rays while allowing desirable light into the home. The unique formula with three layers of silver helps provide maximum solar heat control, fade protection, visibility and energy savings.